Oh yes vegan treats are so boring….
All they can do is look super good, taste delicious and oh is healthy as well! Yeah I could definitely eat a lot raw cakes, treats, bliss balls, some berry cheesecakes and so on.
But sadly it’s winter here so this means no fresh homegrown raspberries, mirabelles, apples or strawberries! Oh how can I survive that? hmm maybe with a raw snickers cake?
Yes that’s a good compromise.
Oh yum I’m dying with every single bite..
ok I definitely have to whip up another raw cake immediately, or two or until my freezer is full and I can eat them every single day!
So here’s the recipes:
12 Medjool Dates
20 grams buckwheat
2 tsp raw cocoa beans
150 grams cashew nuts
60 ml coconut milk
3 tsp coconut oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
3-4 tsp agave syrup
1/4 tsp caramel sauce
pieces of chocolate
2 tsp caramel sauce
1. For the caramel sauce, fill in a blender 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon margarine and milk and mix as long as a liquid sauce is formed.
2. Put all the ingredients for the bottom in the blender and mix it until a dough is formed.
3. Press the dough into a round shape and place for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
4. For the filling, put all the ingredients into the mixer and mix until it reaches a creamy consistency.
5. Now pour it over the cooled bottom and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
6. Meanwhile, roast the peanuts and caramelised buckwheat.
7. After the cake thawed, decorate with peanuts, chocolate pieces, buckwheat and caramel sauce.