French toast as rolls with peanut butter and chocolate filling. Need I say more?
Oh yes, maybe there’re completely vegan, so delicious and you won’t be able to stop eating them! Promise. I made another batch just for my lill brother ‚cause, well it contains chocolate and peanut butter at the same time. The only reason that counts.
Let’s get digging into this filling!
Usually I make my own peanut butter or any other nut butter, just to be sure that nothing else is included. But of course there’re always days all my jars are empty(thanks to my sister who loves pb even more than I) and I use some store bought as well. So for this recipe you can easily use a store bought pb or rather self-made. It’s up to you.
It’s without any doubts the best buy you can do, and he’s always by your side. If you think to get one, do it!
Before the superb item I had like 3 or 4 very cheap mixer, which all broken and damn there were so loud! I had to leave the room while it was on… So thank god (or rather the post man), who send me this relief!
But now let’s go back to the french rolls and get crazy for some really close-up photos!!
This swirl…guess I have to made a third batch now.
So here’s the recipe:
30 ml soy milk
10 grams suger
2 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp ground flaxseeds
5 tsp water
Peanut Butter Chocolate Filling:
240 grams of peanuts (or store bought peanut butter)
10 grams of sugar
3 tsp cocoa powder
1. Mix the linseed and the water and let it stand for 10 minutes.
2. Cut off the edge of the toast from all sides. Then roll it out with a rolling pin very flat.
3. Add the peanuts, sugar and cocoa powder in a blender and mix until a creamy consistency is achieved.
4. Now fill the rolled toast with peanut butter. Then carefully roll together.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients together and dip the toast rolls in it.
6. Heat a nonstick pan with a little oil and toast for 1-2 minutes until they are golden brown.
7. Garnish with melted chocolate and powdered sugar.