yep, you’ve read right.
These are Vegan and chocolate donuts plus more chocolate on top!
Definitely the best way to start into the weekend but to be serious these beauties doesn’t really need a reason to make. No definitely not!
So when in doubt, not feeling right or just wanting to whip something healthy and chocolaty, these are perfect for you.
My lill brother asked if I might make something he could take to school, so it’s a win-win situation.
The former plan was half for me and half for him. But well, things changed, you know and midnight cravings are really strong! Sorry Bro, for just 4 and 1/2 leftover. Maybe I have to make more the next time..
Yeah, even more, with super crunchy topping…
And what you need:
180 grams flour
175 ml soy milk
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
30 grams sugar
30 grams coconut oil
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon flaxseed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and grease the donut shape with coconut oil.
2. Put all dry ingredients ( flour, flaxseed, sugar, baking powder ) into a bowl.
3. Heat in the meantime the milk in a saucepan, but just until it is warm!
4. Add melted coconut oil and vanilla extract.
5. Now pour the milk mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until it’s a smooth dough.
6. Fill the donuts into the pan and bake for 18 minutes.
7. Heat in the meantime, chocolate in a water bath and wipe over the cooled donuts. Garnish with caramelized buckwheat, pistachios, cashew nuts. Or whatever nuts/crunches you prefer!