Yes you’ve heard right, its chocolate time.
Which also means its breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner, or dessert time. So chocolate always goes!
OK, ok but serious. If you ever searching for a delicious but also healthy chocolate pudding, which tasted btw out of this world. I’m glad to introduce you to my newest obsession!
I know for some people(yes lill bro I’m talking about you) its quite more than curious to mix vegetables in sweet desserts. Like its something that doesn’t match together, in a thousand years. But let me tell you, since I added carrots to my oatmeal and avocado in the milk.(Oh you know, whats going on here, lots and lots of „never thought about this combo“ recipes). Everything is possible. Or, right?
So it was just a mater of time when I used my avocados not only on the toast but also in a healthy sweet recipes.
Oh and to minimize the sweet level I also added a handful(and eat the other handful) with the most moist medjool dates in the whole world. Check out this food paradise
And what’s more necessary for this recipe, expect two perfect ripe avocados? Yep, all the different flavors in one jar!
So I’m talking about chocolate amaranth porridge, creamy peanut butter, overnight oats, coconut yoghurt and crunchy homemade granola. Oh and some fresh fruits of course too!
Here’s what you need:
3 tsp chia seeds
80 ml water or dairy free milk
1 tsp vanilla
a pinch salt
Chocolate Chia pudding:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the hazelnut milk and chia seeds. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Put the dates in a food processor and process until small chopped.
- Add avocado, cocoa powder, agave syrup, vanilla and chia pudding to the food processor. Blend 2-3 minutes, until creamy and pureed.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and give it a good shake.
- Lets sit for at least 3-4 hours or the best overnight in the fridge
- Distribute evenly into serving jars, top with homemade date syrup granola, mixed fruits and peanut butter.