Dreams come true..
So guys, as you might know my love for simple snacks/meals is endless and so is this one. Just throw dates, peanut butter, almond flour and chocolate powder in your blender and watch how magic happen!
If you don’t have some flour of almonds in your house, why not trying this with hazelnuts, cashews or even peanuts! It’s up to you ‚cause to be honest there’re versatile options and the instructions is given below.
When I’m in a hurry or jut have to study I not only snack on quite a lot of dates, fresh or dried fruits. I also love these kind of treats that are, lets say, not visible on the desktop. And common, with a box full of these goodies even the hardest math work looks a bit easier(wish this would true!)
There aren’t visible right? Ha, just kidding.
But the easy basic recipe is not the only damn good thing about it. In my opinion every simple recipe needs a BANG.
Like an explosion. Of flavors and astonish, so are you ready to dig into the bliss balls?
Caramelized buckwheats. Shall I say more? Oh so crunchy but simultaneously sweet. I, as mentioned above must be dreaming, because there’re too good to be real.
And top of the top my a melted chocolate drizzle and sprinkle with coconut, hemp seeds and yep more caramelized buckwheats.
But wait, if math occurs in my dream I would rather wake up. And of course make another batch.
What you need:
6 medjool Dates
20 grams peanut butter
65 grams almond flour
2 tsp chocolate powder
25 grams sugar
40 grams buckwheat
1 tsp coconut oil
- If you don’t have almond flour, add almonds in a food processor and process until you get a flour-like consistency.
- Add dates, peanut butter, cocoa powder and process until well combined.
- Scoop out dough and roll into balls between your hands.
- Place in the fridge to set for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat a pan with coconut oil. Add sugar and let caramelize. Put buckwheat and stir until everything is mixed and sticky.
- Let it cool completely on a plate
- Take one bliss ball and push a hole in the middle. Add a few buckwheat crunches and roll back to a ball. Drizzle with melted chocolate, shredded coconut and hemp seeds.