I’m sorry for the long absence but now I’m back with this bomb!
Or how would you call these homemade spinach flavored naan bread wraps? Its quite pretty awesome and to hold in shape there’re also baked until really crispy on the outside. But naan bread isn’t the only thing I could eat, uhm everyday, its also some easy oatmeal. And even if I eat them all, well straight from the pot or bowl or pack. There’re days you just made too much and this recipe is perfect for those!
So feel free to cook the double amount in the morning, and season one bowl with coconut sugar and the other one with salt, pepper and herbs. Thats a deal, isn’t it?
So its actually a double recipe I’ll be sharing with you, but pssst don’t tell anyone.
And what’s also inside?
Potato fries and homemade almond feta crumble round off the greeny green wraps for this quite gloomy and rainy day.
Oh and don’t forget the jar full of mayonnaise to dip in, vegan obviously!
Here’s the recipe:
100 ml spinach juice(mix 3 handful of fresh spinach with enough water)
300 gram whole meal spelt flour
80 gram almond flour
1 cloves garlic
2 tbsp lemon juice
30-40 ml water
250 gram potatoes
2 tsp olive oil
1. In a medium saucepan preheat water and afterwards add the remaining ingredients. If you like to eat this as breakfast season to taste it with coconut sugar expect the salt and pepper.
2. Let the oatmeal cool down and add as much flour until you can form balls out of the dough!
3. Preheat a pan with two tbsp coconut oil and cook the balls until there’re gold brown.
Spinach naan bread:
1. in a bowl add all ingredients and kneet until a dough is formed.
2. Divide it into 4 pieces and roll it out very thin. In the meantime preheat on low heat a huge pan and cook the naan.
3. Now roll them up, fix with some toothpick and place in the oven until crispy and fully brown.
1. In a foodprocessor add all the ingredients until you’ll get the crumble consistens.
2. Put the mixture into dish and place it into the oven for about 10 -15 min.
1.Preheat the oven on 190 grad.
2. Wash and peel the potatoes, quater and slice them in stripes.
3. Place them on a baking sheet, with olive oil and sprinkle of salt, pepper for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.